We’re always excited to introduce new people to the sport and team, and look forward to seeing you in a boat! Here’s how to get there:
Rowing is the ultimate walk-on sport (it’s easier to start than you think).
We’re there every morning during season at 5:30AM. Don’t be too late, you might miss us (we usually launch by 5:50AM)!
After checking out a practice and deciding you want to pursue this, there will be some forms you’ll need to complete:
- Swim Test: Before you’re in a boat, you need to provide us this form signed by a lifeguard that proves you can swim: http://clevelandrows.org/sites/default/files/Swim%20Test%20Form.pdf
- Complete CRF (boathouse) emergency contacts & waiver – We will provide you with this link
- Sign up for our team email list: http://groups.google.com/group/csurowing
- Pay Dues. Dues are usually $200/semester. $115 is for the Boathouse member fees and $90 is for regatta entry fees, equipment, boathouse rack rental, etc.
- Complete USRowing waiver
- Go to https://rosters.usrowing.org
- Under Athlete, enter your club code: Y6MRQ
- Follow the prompts, sign your waiver, done